FTM Fashion Week
Final Touch Models Fashion Week has grown tremendously since its birth in 2014. We are now in three locations. We are one of the only fashion showcases that hire A/B list celebrities as part of our community expansion plan. Our economic impact each year range from $60,000 to $130,000 based on overnight and daytime impact. We were awarded a proclamation from the city of Jacksonville NC and because of our impact within the local and military communities Latoya Scott was nominated and won Military Spouse of the Year for Camp Lejeune. One of the largest Marine bases on the east coast.
Our target market is women with children (age range- 25-45) with a household income of $90k-150k.
Our yearly productions provide entertainment and industry education for our target market which produces over 1,275 visits per month - 16% increase from previous FTM Fashion Week
• 30% were Owners or Managers
• 30% had the authority to make a purchase
• Average purchase value increased by 37%
compared to 2021
• 70% made a purchase
• 0ver 100,000 views for our red-carpet backdrop photos promotion
• 62% are likely to purchase products in the 3 months post show from our fashion designers
• 59% came to see what is new and interesting in the industry
Most of our clientele enjoy watching the fashion productions as well as participating in the productions, which increases our community involvement every year. www.ftmfashionweek.com